After you've updated Windows 7. Internet Explorer 9 is automatically installed.
This is just a two step process of knowing it's been upgraded, and is ready to run and get you on the web.
Once you launch IE you will be prompted with a dialog box asking you to Set up Internet Explorer. Choose Use Recommended security and compatibility settings, then click OK.
After that. You will be redirected to a page telling you that your browser has been upgraded, and you'll have the option of using the little tutorial and walk through of IE if you chose.
If not. Close the tab and get to browsing.
At first. Internet Explorer might be a bit glitchy, might be a little bit slow. No this is not how IE always is. It used to be, but it's not like that anymore.
As you update your computer. IE will update with it. Until you get to IE 11. Which is really fast, and really secure. Though for the time being, since this is the beginners guide. Slow and or glitchy. It's normal for IE9.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades